Drysdale House - Things To Do
Wine, Beer and Spirits
If you fancy a tipple visit the great award-winning wineries, breweries and distillery, all within 15 minutes from Drysdale House- Jack Rabbit, Terindah Estate, Oakdene, One Day Estate, Scotchman's Hill, The Whiskery, Flying Cider House, Leura Park Estate, McGlashan's and Basil's Farm to name a few favourites. Click here to see all local options
- Stretch the legs on the Bellarine bike and walking trail - The Bellarine Rail Trail is a 35 km trail that links South Geelong to Queenscliff following the alignment of the historical Geelong to Queenscliff Railway Line. The Bellarine Rail Trail provides an inspiring passage to the many tourist attractions across the Bellarine Peninsula, click here to view more
- Bash a few balls at the acclaimed Curlewis Golf Club and Range
- Stroll around Lake Lorne and see a wealth of birdlife
- Take a train ride on the heritage rail service, click here to view more
- Portarlington to Docklands ferries
- Enjoy the wide range of events and fun experiences in Geelong. Check out "What's On"
- Check the surf at Ocean Grove and Torquay; visit the Australian Surfing Museum
- Fancy some shopping visit Barwon Heads or the many great antique and vintage markets across Geelong
- Historical Queenscliff environs
- Scenic drives to the Great Ocean Rd, Bells Beach, Cape Otway lighthouse and much more.